The individuals and organizations that provide monetary support for our continued operations.
Leadership Circle ($50,000 and up)
Funders supporting Lovin’ Spoonfuls up to $10,000 in funding in 2019:
- Bain Capital Community Partnership
- Boston Medical Center
- Brown Advisory
- Cambridge Savings Bank
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Continental Resources, Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Credit Suisse
- East Boston Savings Bank
- FactSet Research Systems, Inc.
- First Republic Bank
- Gaston Electrical
- Irene E. and George A. Davis Foundation
- Imbibe Media, Inc.
- Laura J. Niles Foundation
- Macy’s Inc.
- Monogram Food Solutions
- Morgan Stanley
- New England Carpenters Labor Management Program
- New England Car Wash Association
- Prince Lobel Tye LLP
- Project Bread
- Roy A Hunt Foundation
- State Street
- United Bank Foundation Massachusetts
- WS Development
“The mission of Lovin’ Spoonfuls aligns so closely with that of Whole Foods Market. We are proud to be able to support our communities in a manner that not only provides nourishment, but also works to minimize waste and promote our green mission. Lovin’ Spoonfuls is working to improve the lives of our neighbors and we are proud to be a partner in that endeavor.”
-Karen Franczyk, Green Mission Coordinator for North Atlantic region, Whole Foods Market