Engage. Support. Make a Difference.
Friends is a giving circle – but it’s more than that. Friends members are champions of food rescue and ambassadors for Lovin’ Spoonfuls. They include professionals from various backgrounds, community leaders, colleagues, family members, and more, who:
- Make philanthropic contributions, which support Spoonfuls’ operations;
- Share Spoonfuls’ with others, from contacts on social media to the friends they bring along to Spoonfuls’ events like our signature Ultimate Tailgate Party;
- Volunteer, lending their skills and expertise to projects and events.
Plus: They enjoy meeting and talking with others about their interests in curbing wasted food, fighting hunger, and living sustainably. They help elevate the conversation about why food rescue is so important!
Two membership levels:
Individual ($365/year or $30/month)
Dual ($580/year or $48/month – recommended for spouses, partners, colleagues, etc.)
- Receive pre-sale invitations and discounted tickets to events (currently virtual, but we hope to be together in person again soon);
- Participate in Friends of Lovin’ Spoonfuls’ meet-ups, which are a great way to get to know others who are passionate about food rescue;
- Are the first to know about Spoonfuls’ volunteer and leadership opportunities, including positions on our Friends Advisory Board, which oversees Friends activities.