Quick links for everyone
- Secure a matching gift from your employer
- Attend an event: Learn something new, have fun, support Spoonfuls
- Make a gift. Donate online now or send a check made payable to “Lovin’ Spoonfuls” to: Lovin’ Spoonfuls, Attn: Development Team, 1304 Commonwealth Ave., Suite E., Boston, MA 02134.
Ideas for individuals:
- Ask for donations to Lovin’ Spoonfuls for your birthday or other life event. Be sure to let us know what you’re up to so we can say thank you! Get started with fundraising here.
- Donate your proceeds from a bake sale or similar fundraiser.
- Stage a virtual class. Teach others something you’re good at – from cooking to crafting to your second language. Suggest a donation to Lovin’ Spoonfuls as your registration fee.
- Participate in an employee giving program. Here is one resource to see whether your employer matches gifts.
- Come to a Lovin’ Spoonfuls (online) event. More here.
Ideas for businesses and community groups:
- Match employee contributions to Lovin’ Spoonfuls.
- Sponsor an auction or raffle, and donate the proceeds.
- Host a dress up/dress down day in exchange for a small donation.
- Donate the proceeds from the sale of a certain item(s).
- Plan a special event to benefit Lovin’ Spoonfuls. Don’t forget to tell us about it! Whenever we can, we like to say thanks and share with you directly how your support matters!
- Sponsor a Spoonfuls’ event. Contact our Development team to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
- Invite us to speak. Our team is eager to share what we know about the impact of wasted food on people and the planet – and what you can do about it! Contact our Communications team.
We’re here for you. Contact us.