Fundraise for Lovin’ Spoonfuls
There are numerous ways to fundraise for Lovin’ Spoonfuls! We are grateful for your support! Please see below for ideas and ways for us to support your efforts. Contact Erin at email@example.com to discuss your event or ideas now!
Types of fundraisers:
- Partial proceeds from the purchase of an item ($5 from every jacket sold)
- Partial proceeds on a specific day or time (World Hunger Day on May 28)
- Restaurants or food retailers
- Partial proceeds from a specific beverage or food ($1 from every cocktail)
- Partial proceeds on a specific day or time (% of proceeds after 9pm)
- Add a special “Lovin’” item to the menu
- At the office – Does your office already have an initiative like a “Pay to Wear Jeans” day?
- Donation matching
- Employees pay to wear jeans on a Friday
- Employees pay to work from home
- Raffles at your work, school or place of worship
- Hold an event to benefit Lovin’ Spoonfuls
- Sports tournaments or competitions
- Fashion shows
- Bake sales
- Art exhibit
- Facebook fundraiser
- Personal milestone event with Lovin’ Spoonfuls as the beneficiary (or donate in someone’s honor)
- Wedding/Graduation/Birthday/Bat Mitzvah or Bar Mitzvah/Celebration of Life
Are you already planning a special event?
Consider having it benefit Lovin’ Spoonfuls in one or more of these ways:
- Ticket proceeds
Please Register Your Event
- Click here to register your event by filling out a simple form
- Request informational materials about Lovin’ Spoonfuls such as fliers, fact sheets, a slideshow, or a video to share with attendees. Contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promote Your Event
- Fliers, dedicated emails, social media (tag us and we may share!), add to event calendar sites, pitch to local media
- Include the Lovin’ Spoonfuls logo and information about our work. Please note: All promotional materials with the Lovin’ Spoonfuls name and/or logo need to be approved by us. Contact Liz at email@example.com to request a logo and for approval of your materials.
Please make all checks payable to Lovin’ Spoonfuls. Please enclose a note referencing your event and mail to:
1304 Commonwealth Avenue, Suite E
Boston, MA 02134
Please contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, as a small team, we cannot always be there to support your event in person, but would be glad to support you with information, visuals, and handouts.