Every donation helps us keep trucks on the road rescuing food and distributing it to people facing food insecurity. Fundraising for Lovin’ Spoonfuls is one way you can support our food rescue mission.
Corporate & Employee Giving
Matching gifts, casual Fridays for a cause, and more!
Birthdays & Life Events
Mark a life event by giving back. Ask friends to give donations in lieu of gifts.
Other Ways to Give
Put your talents to work for Spoonfuls! Host a bake sale, teach a class, donate the proceeds, etc.
Interested in crowdfunding for Lovin’ Spoonfuls?
Every $1 we receive enables us to rescue 3 pounds of food. That’s enough to feed a person for a day.
- Start with an idea – one of the ones above – or check out the real life examples below to see how others have tackled fundraising for Spoonfuls.
- Make it easy for people to donate to your fundraiser. Here’s how to launch a crowdfunding page.
- Tell us what you’re up to. We’d like to say thanks (and we’re always happy to brainstorm ideas and help answer questions.) Fill out this form.
- Get the word out: Let your network know that you’re fundraising for Spoonfuls and why it’s important to you.
- Make an impact: Minimize wasted food with every dollar raised.
supports the rescue of 1,500 lbs. of food, the equivalent of 1,200 meals.
supports the rescue of 3,000 lbs. of food, the equivalent of 2,400 meals.
supports the rescue of 7,500 lbs. of food, the equivalent of 6,000 meals.
Remember: Over the course of 2021, Lovin’ Spoonfuls prevented 5,639 metric tons of carbon dioxide equivalent from being emitted into the atmosphere with the help of supporters like you. That’s like taking 1,226 cars off the road for a year!
Questions? We’re here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.