What we do is local, immediate, and responsible. Donors can be assured their money is working efficiently and effectively to alleviate hunger in our local communities. (Every $1 you give enables us to rescue more than 2 lbs. of food – enough to feed a person for a day.) No amount is too small and we are incredibly grateful for your support! Lovin’ Spoonfuls is a a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Our federal tax-ID number is 27-1810597.
Checks can be mailed to us at:
Lovin’ Spoonfuls Inc.
189 Wells Ave., Suite 100
Newton, MA 02459
- Company matching gifts: Please check with your employer to determine whether they will match charitable gifts. If your employer has a matching gift program, request a matching gift form and return it to us. We will complete it, and your gift will go even further towards helping get healthy food to those who need it most!
- To learn more about our Friends program, visit our Friends of Lovin’ Spoonfuls page. Friends of Lovin’ Spoonfuls is a philanthropic group for individuals interested in helping advance our mission. It includes exclusive access to special events throughout the year!
- Interested in fundraising for Lovin’ Spoonfuls? Check out our Fundraising page for more information.
- For corporate or business inquiries regarding partnering with Lovin’ Spoonfuls or supporting our work, please contact our Development Team.
- Learn about other ways to make a donation.