What we do is local, immediate and responsible. Donors can be assured their money is working efficiently and effectively to alleviate hunger in our local communities. No amount is too small, we are incredibly grateful for your support!
Checks can be mailed to us at:
Lovin’ Spoonfuls Inc.
1304 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02134
- For corporate or business inquiries on partnering with Lovin’ Spoonfuls or supporting our work, please contact Joel Simonson.
- To learn more about our Friends program, please click here. Friends is a philanthropic group for individuals interested in helping advance our mission, and includes exclusive access to special events throughout the year!
- To make a gift in honor of someone: If you would like to make a donation in honor of a specific person or a special event, please click here. We will notify that person with a message of your choice.
- Company matching gifts: Please check with your employer to determine whether they will match charitable gifts of employees. If your employer has a matching gift program, please request a matching gift form and return it to us. We will complete it and your gift will go even further towards helping healthy food get to those who need it most!
“There’s need, there’s hunger — and then there are solutions. Lovin’ Spoonfuls is one that has made me more comfortable on the planet, more sure of how I can be more involved and what we can do in our industry to clean up after ourselves and to make sure that we’re giving back to the community in every way possible.”
– Christopher Myers, Restaurateur and Owner, Myers + Chang